Monday, March 13, 2006

3/11 - 3/13/2006

Wasn't able to run because of my schedule with the family. It was a perfect day for it later in the afternoon, but couldn't do it. Of course, later in the night I was in a friends house letting the dog out and as I was going into the garage to go home, I stepped off the step wrong and twisted my left ankle. It wasn't bad, but it was bad enough to threaten to not let me run on it Sunday.

Turns out I probably could have run on it on Sunday, but as I was carrying Aaron out of his friends house, I stepped off wrong and twisted my right ankle. This one was bad, probably because I was carrying an extra 50 lbs. I knew right away it was hurt bad and by the time I got Aaron in the car it was already making me kind of sick from the pain. I did manage to get home and get some ice on it. After resting on it and heating it the rest of the night it is a little better. I probably won't be able to run for a few days, but it is definitely better.

In any case I was forced to do boxing and weights on Monday.
For weights I did:
  • 10 Chest Flys at 4 plates
  • 15 Bent over rows 25 lbs.
  • 13 Chest press at 5 plates
  • 9 min Elliptical program 2 at 135
  • 8 Side raises 20 lbs.
  • 11 Bicep curls 25 lbs
  • 13 Chest presses at 5 plates
  • 8 front raises 20 lbs.

No comments: