Saturday, March 11, 2006

3/11/2006 Workout

Decided to do boxing today rather than a long run. I'll have to chance the long run on the weather tomorrow. Its supposed to be isolated thunderstorms but nice temperature. Decided to do this partly because I walked so much last night. I was downtown at Robbies and got stranded. Couldn't find a ride out to my car at Koke Mill medical facility. Since it was early and nice temp I decided to walk. Started out doing some easy jogs for short distance to cut down on the time. Couldn't do much else since I didn't have the right shoes on. Took me a little over an hour to walk/run to my car.

Did a decent boxing workout and weights. Did about 15 minutes on the bags. 25 min on weights.

For weights I did:
  • 8 min on elliptical P2 at 145 target
  • 15 Chest press at 5 plates
  • 10 Side raises at 20 lbs.
  • 7 pullups
  • 10 Bicep curls at 25 lbs.
  • 4 Chest flys at 4 plates
  • 8 front raises at 20 lbs.
  • 15 Bent over rows at 25 lbs.
  • 10 Shoulder rolls at 15 lbs.

No comments: