Thursday, March 02, 2006

3/1/2006 run

Had a good run last night. Did my route that it says is 3.6 miles but I think its actually 3.7 or 3.8. This time I ran it straight through without any rests. Usually I rest every mile or so and walk for a minute or so. This time I didn't. I felt good and just kept running. Of course by the end of the run I was hurting and it felt like the 5 mile did with walking, but I was able to complete it. Haven't checked my times yet, but I think I did pretty good. Will post them later. Will probably do some weights and boxing tonight and wait to do a 5-6 mile run on Saturday.

According to my calculations this run puts me at about 60 miles since Jan when I started keeping track. If I figure maybe 3 miles a week from Nov - Dec I could be at 85 miles total since I started running. That could be a generous estimate though.

No comments: